BANK LOAN - KCC HOMES VILLAS & APARTMENTS IN KOTTAYAM
Submit your loan application today
Banks provide options for repayment of your Home Loan based on the age and the tenure of the loan you wish to avail. The loan period ranges from 5 to 30 years.
There are options to repay in different EMIs (Equated Monthly Installment)
- Lower EMI during initial period and higher EMI during later period.
- Higher EMI during initial period and lower EMI during later period.
- Bulk repayment of part of loan amount in stages (where customer is expecting extra income from LIC policy/sale of property etc.)
Security for Home Loan
Home Loans can be availed by:
- Indian citizens
- Non-Resident Indian Citizens (NRIs)
- Foreign Citizen of Indian Origins
Income Tax Benefits
Indian Nationals can avail substantial income tax benefits towards repayment of principal and interest amount as per tax laws applicable.
Home Loan for NRIs
Loan Eligibility for NRIs
Following documents must be produced:
- Salary certificate/slip.
- Overseas bank statements for the immediate past 6 months.
- Details of NRI accounts in India, if any.
- 2 passport-size photographs.
- Copy of passport / OCI Card